When a wedding party ran out of wine, Mary asked Jesus to help, and He did! Just as this miracle strengthened her faith in Jesus, our faith grows when we learn to see how God works in our everyday lives. Help your little one strengthen his or her faith by sharing this beautiful retelling of John 2:1–11.
About the Series:
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line