We know that the temptation to lie is strong; it even affected the disciple Peter. But Jesus forgave him! Read with your little ones about how just like Jesus forgave and had compassion on Peter, He forgives and has compassion on us too.
Retells Bible passages Luke 22:31–34, Luke 22:54–62, John 18:15–27, and John 21:3–19.
About the Series:
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line