When Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they did not become like God as Satan had promised. They brought sin into the world! This retelling of Genesis 2:15–25 and 3:1–19 will teach children that God did not abandon Adam and Eve, though. He promised to send a Savior, and He did!
About the Series:
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line