When the crowds were following Jesus, they were hungry—spiritually and physically! This Arch Book is about the miracle of Jesus feeding 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fish, as told in all four Gospels.
About the Series:
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line