An invaluable resource for Australian Religious Educators.
Support your students using the Catholic Youth Bible® with this must have resource designed especially for teachers. An array of ideas and activities to engage young people in their study of Scripture, will help them see the relevance of Scripture in their own lives.
With theCatholic Youth Bible® in the hands of your students and this Leader Guide in yours, you have all the resources you need to develop an encounter with Scripture that transforms hearts and minds and enables you to walk with your students on their faith journey.
Each section of this Leader Guide points directly to the Catholic Youth Bible® providing a powerful and comprehensive resource for teachers.
The Guide features six major sections:
- Discover It! provides a basic overview of the latest edition of the Catholic Youth Bible®, including detailed illustrations of the features and articles.
- Pray It! includes a deeper exploration of the features and components of the Catholic Youth Bible® with tips and ideas to engage students in prayer and reflection, as well as short articles to help them connect and share their faith.
- Study It! focuses on the catechetical and academic resources in the Catholic Youth Bible® and provides suggestions that can be utilised for any level of Biblical literacy and knowledge. Brief considerations of science and the Bible round out the section.
- Live It! illustrates the Catholic Youth Bible® articles that challenge and empower students to see faith as a way of life and concludes with advice for engaging them.
- Explore It! provides sample lesson plans for studying current issues in light of Scripture.
- Find It! offers various indexes to help you locate exactly what you need in the Catholic Youth Bible®. This section might even help you identify materials you didn’t know you needed but would be effective in any setting.