Thirteen Month Diary
Covers both the full liturgical year and the full calendar year. Begins with the First Sunday in Advent (2 December 2018) and runs through to the beginning of January 2020.
Each double-page spread gives a week to view: plenty of room for appointments and notes.
Features • Double-page spread with week to view.
• Weekly planner.
• Catholic lectionary details for Sunday and daily liturgical readings, plus Sunday readings from the Common Lectionary.
• Weekly gospel verse and the response to the psalm for each day.
• Liturgical colours for each Sunday.
• Anglican, Uniting Church, Lutheran, Catholic, Eastern Rite Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish and Muslim feasts, holy days and commemorations.
• Calendar of public holidays and school holidays for all states.
• Hard plastic cover for durability and protection.
• Plastic coil binding for easy opening.
Approx size of diary: 17.6 cms x 24.3 cms
‘What we believe is the best religious diary on the market, not only for the wealth of information but the way in which it is displayed.’ — Catholic Life
‘A diary to help prayer.’ — Catholic Weekly
‘Unique … an elegant and practical diary.’ — Catholic Leader
‘Use it as the school’s Religious Education diary, kept at the REC’s desk …’ — Religious Education Newsletter